Some Good News to Share

Last week I received some very good news.  Early American Life magazine called to tell me that my work has been juried into four different categories, Toys & Dolls, Clothing, Miniatures, and Holidays, in their 2017 Directory of  Traditional American Crafts!  I feel extremely honored.  These four new entries will mean that I have been included in their Directory 38 times.  Thank you Early American Life!!!

Here is a glimpse of my work in the Clothing catagory ❤

~ by paulawalton on April 14, 2017.

8 Responses to “Some Good News to Share”

  1. That is about the most adorable model ever. The dresses are very nice too.

  2. Congratulations on the acceptance in Early Am. Living. And double congratulations on being able to play with your granddaughter, she enjoys it as much as you do and that is a lot!

  3. Those pictures are precious- Cloe looks like a doll herself- she is beautiful!

    • Thanks! To be honest, these are only about 10% of the photos I took that day, in the other 90% she is making funny faces, being goofy and generally acting like a 2 year old 🙂 It was a fun day!

  4. Congratulations, Cloe is adorable! So happy for you, I love my dolls -they are just perfect. Will look forward to seeing you in the Early American Life- a favorite magazine of mine! Best Wishes Always! Marilyn Brown

    • Thank you Marilyn! I’m thrilled to know that you still love your dolls – that is always so nice to hear! I hope all is well with you and yours ❤

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s